Grief is a burden that’s meant to be shared. Until you’re ready to move on, we’re here to lend a hand. After the services have ended, our concern for you does not. Our aftercare team will provide the following continued services:
- Call you at home to be certain that your needs are being met
- Mail you helpful booklets and brochures throughout the following year
- Provide many resources for your family and friends, which give helpful insights into managing the journey through grief, including “Hope for the Holidays”, a Community Grief Support Event on Saturday, November 14, 2015 at Rush Creek Bible Church, beginning at 10:00am. Please RSVP to Marilyn @ 616.534.5417 if you are able to attend.
- Offer the option to have a Memory Quilt made with fabric items and clothing of your loved one
Grief Support Groups are meeting on the 2nd Monday of each month. Meet with us at our Kentwood location at 1:00pm or at our Grandville location at 7:00pm. Please call Marilyn @ 616-534-5417 with any questions and to RSVP that you will attend.
Starlight is a Christ-centered ministry that provides hope, healing and support for those who are grieving the death of a loved one.
In addition to our personal aftercare support, you’ll find there are many online community groups who are also available to offer advice and assistance.
- Soundings, Part One
- Soundings, Part Two – Five Things Not to Say to the Grieving
- Soundings, Part Three – The Hope of the Grieving
- Soundings, Part Four – Let Yourself Grieve
- Soundings, Part Five – We Have No Right to Life
- Soundings, Part Six – The Ante-Chamber to Eternity
- Soundings, Part Seven – Wisdom for Consoling
- Soundings Eight (on Praying)
- The Way of Grace
- Post Mortem
- The Sermon on Earthen Vessels
- The E-Book
Please click here for other online resources.